Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-09, 03:01 AM   #1
DonaldBreland

Default I just want you to see this. Please don't ban me for this.

This is Rev Manning
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqWaTicF0cU

Another message.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejTmistHFw0
Old 08-14-09, 09:12 AM   #2
doc
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

what was the purpose in this?
doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-09, 09:17 AM   #3
nofearengineer
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Um...why would you get banned? This is the non-fishing section.

But I am curious as to your intentions.

Are you posting this to "get the message out?"

Or are you posting this to expose this guy as someone you don't agree with?
Old 08-14-09, 02:21 PM   #4
DonaldBreland

I posted this because Im tired of whites being exposed as the only racist in america. I also want us as a nation to come together and stop being racist. This man is a black man and calls it right. Obama is a racist who at the Naacp 100th year anniversary pretty much called white people racist.
Old 08-14-09, 02:27 PM   #5
doc

that man doesn't have anything right. He should be barred from preaching. Any christian preacher that doesn't preach the message from the bible, and instead uses his religious platform to spew forth hate and his political views is no preacher in my opinion.
doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-09, 02:49 PM   #6
DonaldBreland

I agree on the preaching doc but I think he does have it right on racism. If you don't then that is a problem. I will add to this. God doesn't see color in us. So stop being racist people.
Old 08-14-09, 05:27 PM   #7
BigBassin144

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

If Oprah supported Hillary because hillary was a white woman, that would be just as ignorant and stupid and someone who votes straight ticket.

I do agree that there is more racism in America than that of the white people, but because whites are the majority, that is what you see the majority of the time, it's simple probability. If there are 18 white marbles in a bag and 2 black ones, which color are you going to pick most? it's pretty much the same thing.

BB
Old 08-14-09, 05:49 PM   #8
nofearengineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBassin144 View Post
If Oprah supported Hillary because hillary was a white woman, that would be just as ignorant and stupid and someone who votes straight ticket.

I do agree that there is more racism in America than that of the white people, but because whites are the majority, that is what you see the majority of the time, it's simple probability. If there are 18 white marbles in a bag and 2 black ones, which color are you going to pick most? it's pretty much the same thing.

BB
I would agree that many people who vote straight ticket are doing it for stupid reasons, but there are also good reasons for deliberately voting straight ticket.

Some people don't care about the person behind the office. They are more agenda-focused. If that's the case, why would they vote in a nice guy from the other party who's going to fight their agenda every step of the way? Back in the day when parties used to work at developing party platforms, it was reasonable to look at it from an agenda point of view.

Now, every race is such a dog and pony show, and candidates actually do their best to NOT come out on the side of any issue, that it has become somewhat passe to vote straight ticket, or at least admit you do. I will leave it at this...it's pretty obvious to most that I'm not a Democrat. The Republicans don't own me either. They've dropped the ball plenty since 1994, but they're a lot closer to the way I believe than the Dems, at least from a de facto outcome point of view. When the next election cycle comes around, I'm mostly concerned with breaking the Democrat majority up, not necessarily with the individual names and faces. Such is politics. It isn't perfect, but I play with the cards I'm dealt.
Old 08-14-09, 10:24 PM   #9
1/4 stick

I like what this guy says....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evh-trlGAlw

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.