Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-08, 04:15 PM   #1
lunker-lander
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via MSN to lunker-lander
Default Strike King Soft Bites

While I was at work today, me and the 'boss' dropped by Wally Wolrd and I caught a glimpse of these buggers. I don't really know how new they are, but I took one out of the pack and these were 2 or 3 times softer than normal plastics. They claim to hold better on a hook and last longer. I personally think so after feeling them. Too bad I didn't have any cash.....

-Lunk-
Old 03-21-08, 05:15 PM   #2
senko
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

I'm guessing those are the 3x series? I have a few soft plastic jerkbaits of that brand
Old 03-21-08, 05:39 PM   #3
lunker-lander
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via MSN to lunker-lander

I'm not quite sure, Senko. I just looked at them, they said 'Strike King Soft Bi__es. The 'Wal-Mart' stick was over them, so I really didn't get the best look.

-Lunk-
Old 03-22-08, 05:03 AM   #4
Patrick Krueger, Jr.
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

If it was the 3X they are definitely not gonna' hold better on the hook! You have to superglue them at the nose to get them to stay. I like them for their durability, but they're too sticky, like tails will stick to themselves unless thoroughly lubricated with a scent.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.