Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-29-12, 01:36 PM   #1
walleyes13
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Lowrance HDS-10 and HDS-8 For Sale!!

I have an HDS-10 and HDS-8 for sale. The HDS-10 has the basemap and HDS has INSIGHT. Both units come with a power cord and I can get a tranducer for you if you want. I also have a US2 cord to run one off a Minn-KOTA also. These are stored inside during the winter or when not used. They are like-new. Asking $1700 O.B.O for HDS-10 and $1100 for HDS-8. I can send pics to any SERIOUS buyers.
walleyes13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-12, 09:39 PM   #2
lilmule
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Lets see uni maps-no transducer no ph number,no previous posts
I get nigerian email every day,still sounds to good to be true
No disrespect noone will send that kind of money out without a way to contact and proof of actually living there like a ph number you answer or address listed .Under personal info you dont even list location.
lilmule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-12, 09:49 PM   #3
walleyes13
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Sorry about info.

Sorry about not including.....not from Nigeria....just south Dakota. Any questions let me know. Email at......dpangling@gmail.com or 605-880-2485. These are run off my minnkota and a glassed in transducer in my ranger. Let me know what I can send you in terms of more info
Old 02-29-12, 11:30 PM   #4
gonefishin3
BassFishin.Com Active Member

These come with only one transducer for the back or one with a mount for the bottom of the trolling motor? Do they have linking cables? I assume they both have sidescan? Were you running the 8in in the back because that's the one you have. Insight with? Do you have software for the computer? Navionics chips? What year is each unit? Do both units come with RAM mounts? Do you mind posting a couple photographs on them? why are you getting rid of them? Are they still in warranty Please include more details I am interested.

Last edited by gonefishin3; 02-29-12 at 11:37 PM.
gonefishin3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-12, 11:38 PM   #5
walleyes13
BassFishin.Com Member

I ran the 8 up front because I had mapping chips. These units are like new and I upgraded them with newest software available last fall before I put them in storage in my basement. Im selling them because I bought a different boat. These are able to do the Lowrance structure scan if you buy that pack from Lowrance. Otherwise these are great units....just no use for them.
Old 02-29-12, 11:40 PM   #6
walleyes13
BassFishin.Com Member

I do also have a us2 cable to run either unit through a transducer on the bottom on a minnkota trolling motor. I would throw that in with hds-8 purchase.
Old 02-29-12, 11:43 PM   #7
walleyes13
BassFishin.Com Member

If you send me an email or phone number I will send pics to anyone. These do not come with ram mounts. The unit, bracket, and power cable is included. I can get transducer if you want to purchase one.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.