Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-09, 03:07 PM   #1
Bgolladay
BassFishin.Com Member

Default question

How would i fish a Zoom 6 inch lizard would i bump it along like a plastic work or would i just reel i catch a lot of fish off the zoom plastic worms bumping them along through pads and down banks and i was just wondering if i did the same thing to the lizard
Bgolladay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-09, 03:09 PM   #2
Raul
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Yup, like that.
Raul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-09, 03:26 PM   #3
WaffleJaw
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

like that ,and i also do a really slooooooooow straight retrieve and pop the tip like a jerk bait....gotten good hits like that.
Old 07-28-09, 03:33 PM   #4
swimbaitkid
BassFishin.Com Active Member

theres not a wrong way to fish a lizard, most the time I c-rig them and it works well.but i have caught fish reeling a floating lizard over pads,or fishing a bright colored one like a floating worm.those 2 are different ways of fishing a lizard that most people dont do,but they work
swimbaitkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-09, 04:14 PM   #5
Bgolladay
BassFishin.Com Member

ok thanks for the help guys and also if any of you use the strike king rage toad how would i fish it? like would i retrieve fast enough to keep it on top of water kinda like a buzzbait and throw it in the real mossy thick areas or just around cover like trees that are half in and half out of water and bump it or just keep it on the top?...thanks for any info guys im just tryin to learn the most effective way to use all of my lures
Bgolladay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-09, 04:42 PM   #6
swimbaitkid
BassFishin.Com Active Member

reel it at soon as it hits the water,keep it on top and you dont have to fish it around grass if its not there,ask aikenyounggun how i catch most of my frog fish,its all open water by cover,never really in grass mats or lily pads bc there isnt any down here,where i fish.fish it around anything where there is cover,doesnt matter what it is,docks,flooded brush,laydown trees
swimbaitkid is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.