Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-12, 03:30 PM   #1
Bubba_Bruiser
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Bubba_Bruiser
Default Here's a giggle you...

At my expense. You just ever had a week work of mild incidents that really just make you want to hide in a closet just because it could always be worse, doesn't mean you want to find out how much worse. Let me give you a run down of my happenings this week:
Sunday afternoon - hook the muffs up to the Bruiser and run her a few minutes. Finish that and go to turn off the water. I had took off my shoes because there was a bunch of water and I don't normally wear shoes around the yard. As I was walking to the valve I stopped for a second to look at I don't know now. I felt something on the bottom of my foot, but it took a scone for the pain to register. I had stepped on a red wasp and she was popping me and she made contact. So my foot and ankle swell up like a football. On a good note though, Tanner and I ripped some lip on Boogie's homemade chatterbaits.

Issac started making its way in so I was on constant watch for any damage or leaks. With the winds and rain, it managed to find one on a vent tube. Climbed in the attic and got that situated.

Got a stomach virus on Wednesday and left more burnouts than a NHRA event.

AC froze up tighter than dick's hatband yesterday & of course I had to mosey around in a tight area with fever and the chachas. The belly didn't appreciate that too much, nor my laundry woman.

And today, I still feel like crap, but cleanup has to start somewhere. So I get outside and pressure washing and cleaning up. I was bare footed again and stepped on a raw spot on the electrical cord for the pressure washer. Once again, electrical shocks and upset stomach don't mix.

So after a nice shower, I am going to kick back in my chair for a minute and think about how I can make it through the day without loosing a limb.

Hope y'all got a chuckle.
Old 08-31-12, 05:16 PM   #2
joedog

Bubba, STAY IN THE CHAIR!
At least until the Blue Moon tonight....once all THE CRAZIES ARE OUT AND ABOUT you maybe safe cause 'fate' will have her hands full!
Old 08-31-12, 05:23 PM   #3
USMCbassman
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Dang Bubba hope you get to feeling better and have a turn in the happenings for the better here soon as well!
USMCbassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-12, 10:34 PM   #4
Bassin' Gal
BassFishin.Com Active Member

The first thing you need to do when you get out of that chair is fix the raw spot in the cord! It is fortunate that you are still around to give us the giggles. Very, very thankful that I am not your laundry lady!
Bassin' Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-12, 11:14 PM   #5
Tavery5

Dear Secret Santa, all I want for Christmas is electrical tape and pepto-bismol......
Old 09-01-12, 02:21 AM   #6
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

blame it all on the moon bubba. that HAS to be the reason why man. well that and the fact oyu ARE form mississippi.....hahahaha!!1 glad oyu are stil with us and not in SHOCK for real man. take it esy the rest of the weekend if oyu can ok?
Old 09-01-12, 05:38 AM   #7
kennethdaysale

A coroner working the night shift in Cedar Bluff Ala rolls his next "patient" (a 300lb middle aged man) into the exam room to determine cause of death. As he's examining his posteriour he notices with some surprise that he has a large cork protruding from his anal sphincter. He slowly pulls it out and a voice comes booming through the orafice "Roll Tide!" it says. Horrified he pokes the cork back in. After composing himself for a moment he pulls the cork out again and sure enough the same words come forth "Roll Tide!" He's working alone but desparate to find someone to witness this miracle he decides to call his wife to come and confirm the phenom. When she finally arrives he hastily brings her into the exam room pulls the sheet off the corpse and pulls the cork out again. Her response.............You woke me up out of a sound sleep and force me to come all the way up here just to hear another A$$HOLE say "Roll Tide!?
Old 09-01-12, 06:34 AM   #8
joedog

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethdaysale View Post
A coroner working the night shift in Cedar Bluff Ala rolls his next "patient" (a 300lb middle aged man) into the exam room to determine cause of death. As he's examining his posteriour he notices with some surprise that he has a large cork protruding from his anal sphincter. He slowly pulls it out and a voice comes booming through the orafice "Roll Tide!" it says. Horrified he pokes the cork back in. After composing himself for a moment he pulls the cork out again and sure enough the same words come forth "Roll Tide!" He's working alone but desparate to find someone to witness this miracle he decides to call his wife to come and confirm the phenom. When she finally arrives he hastily brings her into the exam room pulls the sheet off the corpse and pulls the cork out again. Her response.............You woke me up out of a sound sleep and force me to come all the way up here just to hear another A$$HOLE say "Roll Tide!?
Bama sorry but that is fluking funny!
Old 09-01-12, 09:05 AM   #9
bassboogieman

Ugly week Bubba, hope things are looking up soon. ONE thing that maybe would have saved you SOME grief - SHOES. Dang rebel hardheads, but thanks for the plug! Very happy to hear the bright spot of the week involved the chatterbaits!!
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-12, 09:41 AM   #10
bamabassman

lol...jelously looks good on folks. hahahaha!!!
Old 09-01-12, 04:26 PM   #11
Abbeysdad

If yer sick 'n tired, rest 'n relax - there will be other days to fix the world.
I sometimes get obsessed with what needs doing and go from one job to the next, even when I'm not a hundred percent. My wife often looks at my sorry self and reminds me 'you don't have to do it all in one day'. Words to live by since most chores that aren't done today will still be there tomorrow.

Anyway, hope yer on the mend!
Old 09-02-12, 10:31 AM   #12
carolina-rig-01

It seems like most of your problems are coming from you being a dang hillbilly and not wearing shoes LOL.

Hang in there man, I had a horrible week too.
Old 09-02-12, 05:07 PM   #13
keithdog

Take a break buddy and REEELLAAXXXX. Grab a beer, a box of your favorite snack crackers, and a can of cheese wiz and plop yourself in front of the tv. Tomorrow will come fast enough, and the chores will never end. I'm just glad that electric cord didn't fry you up like a KFC chiken wing. Once your feeling back to yourself again, head for the lake for some real relaxation for the soul.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.