Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bragging Board & Monkey Talk

Old 08-15-11, 02:59 PM   #1
carolina-rig-01
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default My loot from our Elite series contest

Well all the packages are in and I wanted to share with everyone what all Ott Defoe won me in our contest.

In round one Ott Defoe defeated Mike Iaconelli. NoBass had Ike and sent me a KVD 2.5 in Chart. Sexy Shad and another very special crankbait along with the KVD. I received a message from Don right after day one was final and told me that the package was sent out and that he threw in something extra as well. I had no idea what to expect when the package arrived and first off I seen the KVD crankbait and since most of you know how much I love these baits, you know I was happy so far. But when I got the "little something extra" that he threw in I was floored. He threw in an old Poes crankbait that belonged to Zooker. I am honored to have this bait and Don can rest assured that not only am I thankful for his kindness, I will also treasure this bait for a long time.

In round two Ott Defoe beat Gerald Swindle. RRW had the G Man and in Ryans usual fashion, when he paid up he did it in a big way. I received a 5/16 oz. Strike King Tour Grade swim jig in a bluegill pattern (this is great too because all the swim jig talk on here lately has had me wanting to start using swim jigs). Also in the package were two bags of Janns Netcraft Dominator Sweet Craw Jr's. one bag in black neon and the other in green pumpkin/melon). Ever since I got a bag of these baits from Ryan in our Christmas in July event I have been falling in love with these little baits and I am happy that I got a few more bags of them. Ryan also threw in a bag of 3" Chigger Craws in watermelon and a bag of Big Bite Yodaddys in easy money. I love Chigger Craws and Big Bite baits so this was like a gold mine. I am tempted to open a tackle shop in Ryans neighborhood because I think I could retire early on his spendings alone lol.

In the finals Ott Defoe beat Edwin Evers. GBMan had E squared and sent me a pack of 8" Strike King Iguanas in pumpkin/chart. tail (my favorite lizard color by the way), some 4" Yum Dingers (great dropshot baits) in carolina pumpkin/chart. tail, some 2 1/2" 1/8oz. Yum Super Crawbugs in green pumpkin/chart., and a ZMan 3/16 oz. panfish & trout series chatterbait.

Everyone did a great job and I am very thankful for everything. A big thanks goes out to everyone involved in this contest and also Ott Defoe for winning it lol.

carolina-rig-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-11, 03:03 PM   #2
BigBassin144

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

Way to go Kory. Good looking loot!

BB
Old 08-15-11, 03:13 PM   #3
Jrob78
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Nice haul Kory!!
Old 08-15-11, 03:22 PM   #4
Bassboss

Good prizes! Ott was definitely not my first pick to win it, good for him!!
Old 08-15-11, 05:22 PM   #5
bamabassman

congrats kory. now give em all to britney, she needs em. lol!
Old 08-15-11, 09:40 PM   #6
keithdog

Looks like you hit the jackpot. I think you owe Ott DeFoe a steak dinner! haha And Donald sending you one of Zookers Poes cranks, thats extra special man.
Old 08-15-11, 11:09 PM   #7
carolina-rig-01

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithdog View Post
Looks like you hit the jackpot. I think you owe Ott DeFoe a steak dinner! haha And Donald sending you one of Zookers Poes cranks, thats extra special man.
Ain't that the truth!
carolina-rig-01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.