Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics

Old 12-23-04, 09:22 AM   #51
macgyver
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to macgyver
Default Re: The FREEZE is here

[quote author=bassintom link=board=MessBoards;num=1103124873;start=25#49 date=12/22/04 at 23:22:54]you have my sympathy :-/lizards.
while i'm yankin in those big basses tomorrow morning,i'll set the hook once for you ;D[/quote]

Thanks, make it a Hawg will ya 8).

Well woke up this morning to 15" of snow in the last 24 hours, both the county I live in, and the county our salon is in have snow emergencies, meaning if you go out you could get arrested for being out. Well I guess I'll just start shoveling today, to get some of the anxiety worked off :P Hope everyone else didn't have to experience this crap. Anyway Merry Christmas to all, and a safe one to you and your families. Just hope some idiot doesn't get out and hit the power line > Then I'd be in serious trouble with the temps falling to -8 by saturday :P

Lizards
macgyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-04, 12:27 PM   #52
Frank_Eagles
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Frank_Eagles

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA down here it was 70 yesterday
Frank_Eagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-04, 09:00 PM   #53
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Bassin_Dude

ill b thinkin of u all when i fish 2morrow then the next day then the next and next and the next.......theres no cold whether down here just alittle rain. nothin to stop me though. were spossed to have a wet christmas this year..............at least i can fish ;D
Bassin_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-04, 09:49 PM   #54
macgyver
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to macgyver

Man I know I said it before, but this weather is absolutely freaky this year Christmas day it was -11 degrees, with wind chill at -18 degrees, with 15" of snow on the ground. Today it was 45 degrees, with fifties expected Friday, and Saturday Don't get me wrong, we had a white Christmas, and that was good, but I wouldn't mind not seeing any more of the pretty white stuff, till next Christmas. I would hate to be an Ice fisherman waiting on the Ice to get thick enough. I sure hope 2005 is more of a normal year for the weather :-/ Anyway if the warm trend keeps up, I might be able to go fishing again, in a week or so 8)

Lizards
macgyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-05, 09:02 PM   #55
ryan7261
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to ryan7261

Ok you softies from down south;

It's bee -30 for the last week and it's not going to get warmer up he any time soon.

So stop your belly acheing about -5 weather.

Robby.
ryan7261 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-05, 09:18 PM   #56
zman
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to zman

We hit 70 today. A cold front will be in on Sunday and drop the temps, but after that its supposed to warm back up into the mid 60s and maybe low 70s. At this rate we may be in for an early start to the spawning season - or at least I can hope.
zman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-05, 11:19 PM   #57
BassNva
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to BassNva

safe ice is back.just too darn cold to go out there without a tent(which i don't have,but will have hopefully next ice season).
BassNva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-05, 11:22 PM   #58
Infisherman1
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Infisherman1

Don't worry, I'll catch one for all of you up north tomorrow when I'm yanking bass out of the water. ;D
Infisherman1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.