Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-04-10, 10:27 PM   #11
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

this is what ZOOKER'S mother likes gang. relay all your stories for her please. i want to THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU TOO!

now for some news on the memorial and cookout. things have changed a bit ok? so here is the deal straight form MRS. DICKERSON.

memorial will be held on june 24th at their church. we are NOT gonna have the cookout at this time, but if oyu want to attend the family would love it. if oyu want to send flowers ok, but a donation would be better suited i think. i will get the address for you and you can send it to MRS. DICKERSON.we will let her decide waht to do with the money. does that sound ok? i think so.

now.........the COOKOUT is going to be held on labor day weekend, sept 5th at the DICKERSON HOUSE. LISA AND I WILL BE THERE. if oyu want to attend, let me know and i will get directions for you. or oyu can mapquest it yourself. if oyu are going to fly in, i was told there will be someone to pick oyu up at the airport. i don't know about what kind of food there will be or anything, gonna give MOM time to get things done on the memorial first then work out those details. i think i am gonna be the cook (scary huh? me with a grill? lmao!), i will get those details as well. so please IF YOU CAN PLEASE ATTEND THIS. i know some of oyu will have made plans made already, but you haven't......... come. if oyu want to relay a message, give it to me, send it to me. i will give oyu my address via private message. look forward to meeting some of oyu that i haven't met, but shared the common brotherhood with ZOOKER. MRS. DICKERSON and her family have read this thread and LOVED everything we have shared. there will be folks form other forums there as well. ZOOER was on several forums and touched LOTS of folks. i for one can't wait to meet them too. it is gonna be a lot of fun gang.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.