Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bragging Board & Monkey Talk

Old 07-31-16, 10:39 PM   #1
Captmikestarrett
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default July 31st Double Report

You know how a fishing buddy would say yesterday we caught so many fish.. truth is yesterday we caught so many fish. Today we saw one snakehead miss a bait twice. and a few LGMouth swipe and miss our baits. At the last 10 minutes of our trip a LGMouth was landed and two more missed on hooksets. I think the face tells it all. Besides the off fishing the company was great and conversation fun.

Capt Mike

Capt Mike told me that trips like the one we had last night were why we do what we do. It's nights like tonight, that cause us to drink. Tonight the tide was much lower at high than last night. I had a crew of three so, add me in and I pushed poled four of us for four hours tonight. With the tide not coming up as high, that meant that I got a work out. After missing the same snakehead four times, we finally got a bass. It tricked us as we saw it move, and he made the perfect cast. It tracked and waked just like a snakehead. We were glad to get the skunk off but... As the tide fell, we went out to the creek. a short time later, snakehead in the boat. It, hit like a bass, go figure. It started to rain and we called it a night at 8 O'Clock.

Capt Dave

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.