Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-01-13, 08:55 PM   #24
USMCbassman
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Man, you all keep dragging me back in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTL View Post
Those thumbhole stocks are very dangerous...
It simulates a pistol grip which is what Frankenstein is targeting. Because those, as you stated, makes the guns extremely more dangerous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmule View Post
Basically its a put together parts gun can have any stock you want,etc.Same price range.
That's what I'm doing with this .308 of mine. It, too, is a DPMS lower. I only got that caliber because it is what they had in stock and I wasn't taking any chances. I own probably 20 high capacity 5.56 mags that would work amazingly in a AR-15 and it's what I initially wanted to bust yote's with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassboogieman View Post
Just slightly higher, the Sig Saur was on sale at Cabela's before Christmas for $859 it's still on sale but price went up to $899 for the 5.56. The .308 is much more expensive.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/SIG-S...h-All+Products

The freakin' price went up today to $949, dam politicians creating such a demand for them, that the price will likely continue rising. No biggie though, because there were none in stock when I was there the week prior to Christmas. Be back there Saturday looking for one.
Boogie that is happening everywhere. Good luck in your hunt for one. Gunbroker would be a good place to start. They're for sale on there, but the prices are way high!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrob78 View Post
I would think stocking up on high cap mags would be the most prudent thing to do now. If they are banned in the future, they will get a lot more expensive than they are now. Who knows how far this thing will go though.
Joe you're absolutely right man. When I went to pick up my lower receiver yesterday the store I got it from had some PMAG mags left and were still selling them for their regular price. Good on 'em as I'll be doing more business with them. The only problem is they're only selling them to LEO and said military couldn't buy them because they're 30 round mags. The only advantage I have is, is my wife is a non-sworn LEO. I need to find the state law, but I think she will be able to pick some for her use.

This will get your goat and this is only (1) example. MAGPUL PMAGS one of the best mags you can buy; full retail price is 17 bucks. This is a lot of 23. Simple math tells me that is 391 bucks at full retail; now check this out:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AR-MAGPUL-PM...item3a7d246fd5

Sad part is they will too
USMCbassman is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.