Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-08, 10:17 AM   #1
zooker
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default weddin day car riggin

my brother is getting married later today. my buddy gets the car -i get to take pictures- and stall while the car gets "fixed" the last week we both have been drinking the 24 oz screw on lid monster energy drinks. we tested them last night -makes a WONDERFUL racket- along with some other slight mods such as deflating the rear wheels and over inflating the front ones. and a personal favorite -and payback-antifreeze in the windsheild washer.. certain fuses will be removed like the radio power line fuse..if you have ever driven any distance with no radio it SUCKS...they are honeymooning some where in west virginia. now you ole married folks tell us the "truth" and come forth with the stories..

zooker
Old 06-28-08, 10:51 AM   #2
Bo Dale James Jr.
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

I completely filled a cousins' car up with shredded paper from a hospital. They had huge bags of the stuff!
Old 06-28-08, 03:01 PM   #3
zooker

the above was my youngest brother's -i have 3- wedding..
at my elder brothers wedding 15-16 years ago. the best man showed up with a portable generator and a sewing machine in his van.. his mother spent most of the cememony sewing togather the legs and sleeves of there honeymoon vaction clothes.

zooker
Old 06-28-08, 03:46 PM   #4
flbassman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Gotta zip tie the driveshaft man...
Old 06-28-08, 04:05 PM   #5
Fishbear
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Fishbear

At my cousins wedding many years ago, the brother of the bride, smeared limburger? cheese all over the exhaust pipe of the getaway car.

12 car washes later, and the smell was still there, they sold the car a month later
Old 06-28-08, 04:32 PM   #6
zooker

we were thinking "brim" but i like that idea... btw they jumped in the get away car amist clouds of bird seed..

zooker
Old 06-28-08, 07:25 PM   #7
mariner

hahahahahahahahaha those are some good un's
Old 06-28-08, 08:51 PM   #8
Jim80

i got married in st thomas , on the beach at st megans bay so nobody got to mess with my car , but we did the whole shaving cream thing at my cousins wedding and that was a blast .
Old 06-29-08, 06:55 PM   #9
3dkicker

Put the little rice/bird seed bags, opened, above the visor. Let's them know that you're thinking about them when the sun sets.

We used to put the cocktail napkin, with the names and wedding date, under the latch but on top of the gas cap. Used to do this back in the day when it was a "full service" gas station so the attendant would congratulate the couple on their wedding. Also back in the day when you filled up once a week or so.
Old 06-29-08, 07:09 PM   #10
bamabassman

put the drive wheels on top of watermelon rinds. they will just spin for awhile. waving at evryone and really gassing the motor......but going nowhere. and the ol trick of putting some tuna juice in the air ducts. but that one is really mean, can't EVER get it out. my best to them for a long and happy life sentence. hahahaha.

oh. put a tater in da tailpipe. can't go no where if it can't exhaust. probably won't even start, lmao.
bamabassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-08, 10:17 AM   #11
Tracker
BassFishin.Com Member

We don't generally mess with the cars just the wedding.
1st buddy: He and his wife were to sit in metal chairs for part of the ceremony. Well the brides chair was fine, but my buddies chair was weired to the electric outlet. Every now and then he would get a shock.
2nd buddy: As he was standing in front of the church with his bride to be and the priest was talking, the back doors flew open and a very distraught women, dragging two little kids came running in, screaming stop this wedding! How could you, you said you loved me...etc. The groom had no idea who this women was. As she reached the altar, the women reached into her pocket and put on a pair of glasses. Looked at the groom and said oops sorry wrong wedding!
3rd Buddy: He got married in PA in Feb. A lot of snow on the ground. One of the guys at the wedding, took a back loader that was parked in the back of the reception hall and buried the get away car. The joke was on us, groom had another car at a different lot. Took us about an hour to dig grooms grandfathers call out of the snow.
4th Buddy:All of the groomsmen were supposed to show up at the church wearing flippers, face masks with snorkel, and bathing suits. This was my idea and I called all the guys in the wedding. Well one of the guys in the wedding party had gone through one of these pranks. See number 2 above. He called all the other guys in the wedding and told them not to were the swimming gear. Yep, I was the only one to show up at the church in the flippers and bathing suite. Everyone laughed at me everyone except the grooms mother ( she hated me since high school) I have had my life threatened a number of times, but never by an older lady in a church. I had my tux in the car. Nephew is getting married in about 3 weeks. Working hard on his "wedding" plans. Have to be careful, bride has no sense of humor and hates us.
Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-08, 10:20 AM   #12
Fishnngolfn

I will have to post a picture of my decorated car. It was horrible. My brothers and friends poured pickle juice in the air filter to the air conditioner. I hate pickles and I had to smell pickle juice for a long time.
Fishnngolfn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-08, 06:42 PM   #13
zooker

the best laugh is on my brother -the groom- he gave me his wallet to hold. i umm "forgot" to give it back. he called me at 3 am saturday night from viginia " uh dude have ya seen my wallet?" my reply "yeah mom has it"-she is in savannah- he cussed for ten mintues non stop.. he got pulled for speeding by a virginiee state trooper. no wallet no drivers lisence,no cash money, and 3 of there 4 credit cards..

rotflmao

called mom told her what happened she could not stop laughing..

zooker
Old 06-30-08, 09:37 PM   #14
bamabassman

now THAT IS WHAT I CALL FUNNY!!! bet he holds on the wallet a little better now.....uh no, the new WIFE HOLDS NOW, RIGHT?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-30-08, 10:16 PM   #15
Fishnngolfn

Here are a few pics of my car on my wedding day.

Fishnngolfn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-08, 06:58 PM   #16
bamabassman

gives a new meanig to fast food huh? hahhahahahahaha
Old 07-01-08, 10:44 PM   #17
mariner

ha ha bama, fast food is hittin a deer goin 60, just kiddin
Old 07-02-08, 11:27 AM   #18
doc

I love the bananna on the antenna
doc is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.