Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bragging Board & Monkey Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-12, 10:16 AM   #26
IUbass
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofearengineer View Post
Oh, I think we'll definitely be catching some walleye in May. I have been told by both Dave Clark and Stephen Headrick that May is one of the best times of the year for Walleye. And it just so happens that Cedar Hill is located smack dab in the middle of the prime walleye spot.

Jeff, trolling cranks...nothing complicated. They just came very deep. Both hit the same crank, same depth, and on the same rod even.

My plan is to put a dozen walleye in the freezer before you guys even show up on Thursday, night fishing the bluffs with jerkbaits. Between my brother and I, we can legally take 40 filets back home to my freezer and ration out over the next year.

Bruce, yeah...how crazy is it that on Dec. 31, I was fishing in a T-shirt?!?!?! It was BEAUTIFUL out there...bluebird skies and just a breeze.
Shoot! Wish I woulda known you were down the road! Cedar Hill is our home marina. Hope they treated you well if you stayed there. If you stayed I hope you went up to the restaurant. My favorite place ever! It was beautiful wasnt it? I am back up in Indiana now and hating it.
IUbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-12, 11:00 AM   #27
nofearengineer
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

I just went there for one day. I had to take the edge off of my addiction. It should get me through the rest of the Winter I hope.

Our member event is going to be held at Cedar Hill this year...May 10-12. Maybe you can stop by and meet everyone.
Old 01-04-12, 11:07 AM   #28
IUbass
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofearengineer View Post
I just went there for one day. I had to take the edge off of my addiction. It should get me through the rest of the Winter I hope.

Our member event is going to be held at Cedar Hill this year...May 10-12. Maybe you can stop by and meet everyone.
That sir, sounds like a great idea! Let me know if yall need any help with anything in Celina. I can try and do my best and help.
IUbass is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.