Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Casual Fishing Discussions & Novice Questions
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-06, 06:08 AM   #1
pig~n~jig
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Fishing

Something happened to my other thread. But here is some moer info on my pond. It has really clear water theres a lot of bluegill in one corner by all of the gravel and some cattails on teh other end.

Hope this helps.
pig~n~jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-06, 06:22 AM   #2
ironman
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to ironman

Try useing bluegill crankbait's and it that does'nt work I would try deadsticking.
ironman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-06, 08:26 AM   #3
lizardsrule
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Your old thread was locked by the Administration. He obviously didn't want to keep it going because of the way it was heading. Please realize there are folks on here that have been here for awhile, and are considered family to some of us. I think you were beaten up a little too much over the name. The reason is Pig-N-Jig name has been taken a long time ago. I believe that since you used different dashes(not sure how you did that LOL) it allowed you to use it. I would reccomend as others have already done, you just re-register under a different name. Also even though you got some snappy replys, my suggestion would be to roll with the punches. But anyone who loves Bassn is welcome here, unless of course you want to start issues. As for baits in a Pond, we have a Search feature on this site, I highly reccomend you use it and look up pond as the search. But pond baits are limited only to what you want to use. Some baits work better than others on different days. I would say LIZARDS will work though LOL.

Lizards
Old 08-31-06, 07:32 PM   #4
pig~n~jig
BassFishin.Com Member

thanx for the reply lizard man and ironman!

Will look for the bluegill crank when I go to mejer's tongight.
pig~n~jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-06, 10:16 PM   #5
skeeter944
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

i would try small finesse worms on a split shot or weightless rig. Or you might want to get some small rapala floating minnows in silver and just twitch it back to you.
skeeter944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-06, 12:20 AM   #6
Bender
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Where are you in Ohio? I am heading back home to eastern OH for the weekend and plan on fishing some ponds if I can get out.
Bender is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.