Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-12, 04:52 AM   #1
joedog
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Just another workday in Canada

As a trucker called 'coldbasser' stops for a red light, a blonde catches up. She jumps out of her car, runs up to his truck, and knocks on the door. The trucker lowers the window, and she says "Hi, my name is Heather and you are losing some of your load." The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the street. When the truck stops for another red light, the girl catches up again. She jumps out of her car, runs up and knocks on the door. Again, the trucker lowers the window. As if they've never spoken, the blonde says brightly, "Hi my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!" Shaking his head, the trucker ignores her again and continues down the street. At the third red light, the same thing happens again. All out of breath, the blonde gets out of her car, runs up, knocks on the truck door. The trucker lowers the window. Again she says "Hi, my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!" When the light turns green the trucker revs up and races to the next light. When he stops this time, he hurriedly gets out of the truck, and runs back to the blonde. He knocks on her window, and as she lowers it, he says " Hi, my name is coldbasser, it's winter in Canada and I'm driving the SALT TRUCK!"

I was told Canadian hockey players had a great sense of humor. Boy I hope I'm right on this one, Wisconsin may not be far enough away if I'm wrong.
Old 01-04-12, 12:27 AM   #2
coldbasser
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Thumbs up What the #@$%

:THE FUNNIEST PART OF THIS WHOLE STORY IS THAT THE BLONDE WOMEN IN THE STORY "HEATHER" I BELIVE IS HER NAME IS !!!!!!!!!!!!MY DAUGHTER AND SHE KNOWS WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING IN THE WINTER
Old 01-04-12, 12:37 AM   #3
joedog
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Glad you enjoyed!
Have a great week!

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.