Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Bass Boats, Trailers & Setups
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-06, 03:07 PM   #1
Jolly
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Need help deciding on a New Boat!!

Hey guys,

I am in the market for a new bass boat. I currently have an 02 skeeter that runs well and has plenty of room, however it is tippy as hell. Me and my pop are about 220 lbs a piece and if one of us shifts to one side or the other, it dam near throws the other into the water (happend once in feb. very cold). I'm looking for a speedy, big, great fishing, dependable, steady boat. Right now my list goes:

1. Blazer 210 dc
2. Stratos 201 xl (I forgot to add it in before, thanks for reminding me)
3. Nitro 911 cdc
4. Triton 21 dc
5. Ranger Z22 (last because slowest)

At this though point though, price isn't nearly as big a deal as fishability (ie, deck size, stability, layout efficiency, etc). I realize all these are relatively the same boat as far as size goes but the hull design's make them all handle differently. I want to start fishing more tornaments so I need a big rig with plenty of storage. So, now I leave it to you guys. Please help! Any information is good information.

Thanks and sorry for the long post!

Jolly

Last edited by Jolly; 10-18-06 at 06:01 PM.
Jolly is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.