Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-08, 01:35 PM   #11
flbassman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

I drive a 1996 F-150 4x4 with a V8 and mud tires. Get 13 miles a gallon. So nobody told me what to do. And fluorescent lights make more sense. They use less energy and last longer, for a little more price. If you want to have incandescent bulbs, feel free. If you want to go flourescent, and on January 1st of every year set 200 bucks on fire to make up for energy savings, feel free. If you want to buy fishin stuff, that works too.

Still workin on findin Bill Clinton hunting. But the man grew up in Arkansas, and I do remember hearing people talking about him hunting.

As for Jimmy Carter, he was a peanut farmer from Plains, Georgia, a little po-dunk town about 2 hours from where I live. He still teaches Sunday school up there. He recieved the Outdoor Life conservation award, which is a pretty big deal. Read this: http://www.sherpaguides.com/georgia/...say/index.html

Does he sound like an outdoorsman now? He was just a good ole boy from Georgia. As for "arguably the worst president ever," I'd argue that we're lookin at him right now.....No gas lines cause its 4.00 a gallon, a bailout of rich folks that's probably gonna cost taxpayers a trillion dollars, and a war that is embarrassing us. I heard a guy say that the reason oil is so expensive is because OPEC no longer fears us. We're involved in Iraq, and we can't force them to provide cheap oil, so why should Saudi Arabia worry?
Abortion and gay marriage are legal, prayer isn't in schools, and everything is a mess.

I'm not taking any of this personally, and I hope I'm not offending anyone. I just have slightly more democratic views than most of yall.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.