Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-08, 10:26 PM   #1
carolina-rig-01
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default bassfishin.com get together???

well bama's guntersville get together for bassfishin's members kinda got me to thinking about having one here on table rock in southern missouri. i know that we don't have a ton of guys on here from missouri but we do have a few and i think there are several other guys who are within a reasonable distance. just wondering if anyone would be up for a weekend (thinking maybe fri,sat,and sunday) of camping and fishing on table rock a little closer to summer? i thought i would at least throw that out there and see if anyone would be interested so just let me know.
Old 04-25-08, 10:02 PM   #2
bamabassman

carolinarig, if you make it in a couple of years from now, you can count me in. i can't go this year or next (moose says he will host), but the next year i will do everything in my power to come buddy.
bamabassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-08, 09:03 PM   #3
bothomas
BassFishin.Com Active Member

carolina, summer is out for me because of work... but a date in the fall.....possibly. personally I would like to come whenever there is an ABA tourny so I could fish it while I was there...Try to minimize the time away from work and get in as much action as I can while I'm gone. Why don't you come down to G'ville? I live 30 min. from the lake and fish it almost every week. We're gonna have a blast fishing the grass!!
bothomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-08, 01:28 AM   #4
carolina-rig-01

bama, there is no reason we couldn't do another one in a few years. i was just seeing if anyone would be interested.

bothomas, i have nothing against doing it in the fall, and i would love to come to guntersville but my jig company and my regular job have me snowed under right now.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.