hey gang.....i'm in deep trouble...........

bamabassman

BassFishin.Com Premier Elite
:confused: ok, i didn't help at all. actually said i would NOT:p help in any way. i tried to convince her it was fruitless:rolleyes: to even try. it was too hard to do. told her we didn't hav ethe money to do it also.:cool: i tried everything i could to not let this happen.................but it did:(. now i need ya'lls advise. she already outfishes me as all ya'll know. :eek:what am i gonna do? i am at my wits end on this. :eek:so i ask my FELLOW fishermen in tackle to help me. PLEASE HELP ME...TELL ME HOW TO KEEP THIS FROM HAPPENING!!!!

too late she did it. :mad:

:eek:lisa passed her boaters liscense test. she now has a liscense to drive the RAJUN CAJUN.:eek: i hid the spare keys. got the main keys in my truck. think this is good enough:confused:i even told her she had to get her own boat. she jsut gave me this little look and said,"yeah..........right." "my trailblazer can haul that rig, and i know how to back it up at the launch."

i feel as though i have created a monster now. it was all good till today. i think i am doomed....................:(

am i?:confused:

joedog

BassFishin.Com Super Veteran
Your on your own!
If you can choose your monster...you done good!
Your best hope is that your Monkey has a sister! :D

MississippiBoy

Just do what I did....let the steering cables get so bad, that you have to put the two-hand monkey grip on the steering wheel to turn. It sometimes takes everything I've got to turn the wheel, so there ain't no way Louann could ever drive...

keithdog

Well, if she's driving, you have more time to snack on your Reeses Pieces. :D Besides old man, your eyes are gonna go bad and you'll be needing her to drive the rig anyways. Looks like tyour gonna have to add a canopy over the drivers side of the Ragun Cajun! Now I WOULD worry if she wants to start doing GODADDY.COM TV commercials with Danica Patric! :p

bassboogieman

LMFAO! I can't wait to hear about the first time you come home from work expecting to go fishing...................................... and find the boat GONE! Way to go Lisa!!!!!

woody

Well, since she's catching all the fish, she might as well be wearing the captains hat too. :D:D:D

You know John, maybe this will work in your favor towards getting her... I mean the two of you a newer boat, or doing all those upgrades you've talked about. ;););)

-Mark

carolina-rig-01

Britney has never drove my Triton, well other than loading it on the trailer for me. I did let her drive my Ranger I had before the Triton. She drove it one time and scared the hell out of me. I told her to take it easy and not to trim it up but as soon as she got on plane it was trim up and pedal down. She handled all the waves perfectly but I just knew at any moment she would get us out of shape and toss me LOL. From that day on she has been banned from driving the boat unless I am in a medical emergency and will otherwise die LOL.

islandbass

Sorry bro, you're out of luck! There's nothing you can do now - the goose has been cooked!!!! Congrats to the Mrs. for passing. If it's any consolation, at least she fishes with you. My wife won't even give it a try.

kennethdaysale

My wife loves to fish but has zero boat skills. Example...several years back we launched at an unimproved ramp on a remote river that empties into the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing I asked her to do was hold the lead rope while I went back up the road to park the truck. I walk back down 10 min later to find her slapping her legs and fussing about being attacked by no-see-ums. "where's the boat!!"" I holler!......gone...swept down stream over a mile before we could recruit a good samaritan to have mercy on us............ Hull damage $400 -needless wear and tear on my nerves and patience- priceless........................No boat for Pam:mad:

DVT Mike

BassFishin.Com Active Member
I don't even like riding in a car when my wife's driving. I can't imagine 60+ mph across choppy water.

Kidding aside congrats on having a spouse that shares your interests.

lilmule

Actually doesnt get any better,capable of backing in trailer etc,even running the ragin cajin,next up is a bit of redecorating maybe a change in color etc
possibly a green an yeller john deer theme,hopefully not pink.

bamabassman

hahahaha, it's all good gang.

i told her today if she wanted we would get out ont he water tomorrw after i got hime from work and let her drive it a little, get the feel of it. she declined becasue she had another skin cancer spot removed form her back yesterday. got about 6 stitches. so she is in a little pain right now. but she said she WAS gonna get behind the wheel, just so she can drive us in in case someting happens to me. which is why i want her to learn it anyway.
she is already talking aobut us maybe in the next year or 2 gt another pontoon boat. she loves driving one of those around. i told her fine, after we get another camper. she said that sounded great. we love to go camping. and IF we get another toon boat. she can take her sisters and the younguns out while i go bass fishing. sounds liek a awesum plan to me.

champman

BassFishin.Com Active Member
I don't know what to say about your problem there Bama. You could type up and print out a law stating that women aren't allowed to pilot a boat without a pilot's license, then drop her off at the air field. Hey I know, stash it at your buddy's house and tell her you lost the boat in a poker game. Heck, I don't know. You really stepped in quicksand my friend.

Last edited: