hish school bass teams

bamabassman

BassFishin.Com Premier Elite
:Djsut a little note to let all ya'll know my nephew's team won their first tourny of the year yesterday. HAYDEN HIGH SCHOOL.

DEFENDING STATE CHAMPS!!! :D

heath seaver (haydenbasskid) finished in the top 10.

i tried to look it up but they haven't psoted the video yet. look up Myschoollive.com. then go to bassfishing results.

proud of the kid folks. he is a bassfishing :eek:MONSTER catcher, not a dink:p master like his uncle, hahahahaa!!!

Bassboss

BassFishin.Com Premier Elite
Awesome, congrats to em! Wish our school had something like that! We've got a great lake a stones throw away, I just don't think many people would join it.

mike234

BassFishin.Com Active Member
John, glad to see Hayden and his team are starting off on the top. Glad he is turning into bass catching monster. Tell him if I can help him or his team to let me know.
Mike

Possum

BassFishin.Com Member
Great news. As long as we nurture and teach the youth, the future of our sport looks good.
I just wish when I was in high school we had a team. 'Course it would have hard to mount a TM on the Mayflower :)

joedog

BassFishin.Com Super Veteran
Great news. As long as we nurture and teach the youth, the future of our sport looks good.
I just wish when I was in high school we had a team. 'Course it would have hard to mount a TM on the Mayflower :)
But once a shore, you could have DISCOVERED one of thier canoes and CLAIMED it yours!

Sounds crazy maybe but.....history proves it works! :D

aikenyounggun

I tried to start one 3 years ago but m principal is a nimrod and said no. He said t was "too dangerous". Not that it mattered outlet football team has won 3 games in the last 3 years.

It really ticked me off, but it is what it is. Congrats to your nephew though. Glad there are other kids than me fishing.

bamakid66

BassFishin.Com Member
Wetumpka is 2012 alabama h.s. State champ

Actually, Wetupmka won the 2012 Alabama State High School Fishing tournament this year (May 5 in Camden, AL)

Hayden came in 3rd in the state tournament.

However, Hayden was the 2012 1st place team overall.

kennethdaysale

I would have given anything if my High School had a fishing team. We thought we were in high cotton when we got a Tennis, Golf and Debate team:(