holy rusty bucket

zooker

BassFishin.Com Premier Elite
i have been out doing some casting practice..ew man backlash city..since i am dealing with a swollen left hand and a dead finger-aint cancer wonderful-.

i have definatly had to adjust my grip on the rod.instead of two fingers in front of the trigger i have to drop to a slider grip..

i am still pretty good flippin/pitchin.i may go out and put practice in to good use wensday..

zooker

keithdog

Have a great6 time if you get out Wensday! It'll all come back to ya very quickly. I'm planning to get out this friday for the first time this year. The ice has been off for a couple weeks now and were supposed to have temps in the 70's this week. Gonna rig up a jig n pig and try out the new pitchin rod!

Abbeysdad

BassFishin.Com Super Veteran
Hey Zooker - sorry yer having trouble man.
I think what you need is some Anheuser Busch 'Vitamins'. It's liquid and you may need a few cans to set things right!
If it was me, I think I might switch to spinning gear.
Wishing you well.

zooker

Just be careful, you're probably going to have to get your sea legs back under you too!;)
nope just got to learn to walk in sea gull/duck poo. it was like an inch deep on the ramp docks..

Shoot far, I bet he can still cast better than 75% of us on here.
true nuff

I think what you need is some Anheuser Busch 'Vitamins'.
rather get my "veggies" from a catus,and from my silver "patron":D..

zooker

lilmule

BassFishin.Com Super Veteran
Zook im old have bad knees yet still do my time in 3 ft rollers,you can as well.
Possibly another reason most of the year if I fall out wont get much wet above my knees.
We had steves trition in 1 1/2 ft yesterday,one good jig fish which broke the jig not the line(45pd power pro),but way back in the buckbrush.
That and they are easier to figgure out in 2 ft of water versus 20.
When ya comin back to Ky lake?