Yo-Zuri Hybrid line

DEbass'n

BassFishin.Com Active Member
I don't know how you guys like this line, but it is strong. I have had it since last year and i haven't broken a line yet (knock on wood). I have the 17 puond test. I have been in the overhanging trees and pulled and pulled until i got it loose. I even broke a medium heavy rod.:eek: IMO this is the strongest line i have used. It has some line memory, but it hasn't lost any strength. What do you guys think about this line.

bassintxlady

BassFishin.Com Veteran Member
it is a nice line....i have used it numerous times.....but i change my line often on all my rigs....but it's nice to hear that it will endure that long.....

KenDammit

I have used it for a year now and there isn't a lot of memory...only when its cold outside and stuff....other than that, it has pretty low memory.

betursweetbass

Yeah, count me in on this one too. I use it when I can find it on special which aint often. I currently have it in 10&12# test.....I've never been broke off using it either. Memory is indeed a factor, however, I noticed in the warmer summer days, it is quick to stretch back out if you throw a heavy spinner bait or something a few times with it.

BET

KenDammit

exactly, bet. My line becomes straight as an arrow after I've fished a big spinnerbait a few casts. That or set the hook on a fish and get some tension on it. Even without that, during the warm months theres not much memory compared to say..big game or something of the sorts. I hope people don't compare it to braid for some reason.

Patrick Krueger Jr.

Yeah, I've been fishing 20 lb. in the extreme cold, so that may be it.

Back to the strength, it is phenomonal, I can bend hooks out of snags.

The BPS in Gurnee has had clearance 1000 yrd. spools for $6.88, of all pound tests, in smoke and green. I stocked up.

Maybe you guys should stop in to your local BPS and see if they have the same deal still.

I don't know how you guys like this line, but it is strong. I have had it since last year and i haven't broken a line yet (knock on wood). I have the 17 puond test in monopoly. I have been in the overhanging trees and pulled and pulled until i got it loose. I even broke a medium heavy rod.:eek: IMO this is the strongest line i have used. It has some line memory, but it hasn't lost any strength. What do you guys think about this line.
That's fantastic to hear! It's truly impressive that you've been using that fishing line for over a year without any breaks. The fact that it can withstand being tangled in overhanging trees and still maintain its strength speaks volumes about its durability. Breaking a medium heavy rod and the line remaining intact is a testament to its resilience. The slight line memory is a minor trade-off considering its overall strength. Your positive experience with this line is definitely noteworthy, and it's great to know that it hasn't lost any strength over time. Keep up the great fishing!