Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-05, 08:23 PM   #1
BassNva
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to BassNva
Default next time i sink the bas***ds!

saw these 2 little plastic playskool kayaks coming across the reservoir today.i was fishing a bank.don't you know those 2 kayaks came all the way across that lake and had to cut between me and the shoreline(i was about 10 yds from the bank).so i said "there's a whole lake why do you have to do this?"...he says"you got a problem?" i said "yes"...he says "too bad".next time i don't care if it is electric only,,,i'm firing up the big motor and i WILL swamp that S.O.B.
got back to the ramp(unfortunately the kayakers got there before me and left)...told the security guard what happened..he told me almost every kayaker he meets is a rude sob...he's trying to get the powers that be to ban kayakers from this reservoir.
i told him what i was gonna do if this happens again..he says "i don't know nuthin".
the idiots weren't wearing life jackets and this lake is over 100ft deep in places and it gets rough real fast.
maybe i'll get lucky and read their obits next time there go out there.
i should say their names and where they are from,but i'm a nice guy so i won't.the guard gave me the info on them as he has to log everybody in at the ramp as they come and go.
kayak nazis deserve a good beating.
BassNva is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.