Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-05, 01:06 AM   #1
javlin2
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to javlin2
Default Reaction Innovation

This brand is getting alot of publicity with the Sweet Beaver and Smallie Beaver's. I was wondering if anyone has tried any of thier other baits. The Trixie Shad is something that seems worth a glance. If I'm reading this right, it's a soft plastic, inline, texas rigged buzzbait.

http://www.reactioninnovations.com/trixie_shad.html

I was wondering if anyone has tried anything other then the Beavers with any margine of success. I know when lures are created, the first thing they try to catch with them are customers. I'm wondering if anyone has tried this that could save me another "Flying Lure" experience.
javlin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-05, 01:55 AM   #2
dave_in_fl
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to dave_in_fl
Default Re: Reaction Innovation

Its a good bait, i would recommend it. Andre Moore is the owner of the company he is also a professional fisherman and hasn't put out anything thats a gimmick. Sex sells, but the quality of his baits is why people are buying them. I saw in an interview he made up the names and packaging designs because the industry is just to serious. I tend to agree with him, as long as the baits work i dont care whats on the package. If you wacky rig senkos (or any plastics) he has a hook with a unique weed guard that is great for the application.
dave_in_fl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-05, 11:14 AM   #3
macgyver
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to macgyver
Default Re: Reaction Innovation

Yes the work. But so do these http://www.Ghostbaits.com , along with lots of other stuff.

Lizards
macgyver is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.