Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-05, 09:00 PM   #1
flachristopherkeene9
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Pitching with my new Kistler He LTA!

Well, I finally put a (Temporary) reel on the Kistler He LTA! I want to get a curado for it but I am still researching the options. I have a $99 Johnny Morris Bait Caster that sits in wait, so I put it on and free spooled the tension. I put 115 yards of Flourocarbon P-Line on it and a Yamamoto Kreature rigged on a Arkie Jighead.

I walked out to the drive and started pitching into chalk circles in the drive. I am still learning to be a target shooter with my pitching, but I am about 75% on target these days.

Enough about me..... ITs the helium! What feel and action! From the time the bait left my hand to the point I laid it close to target, I could feel it!!! I was so impressed, I pulled out a similar Gloomis and there was no comparison! The absense of the front cork enabled me to lay my finger directly on the blank. A little drag of the bait on the concrete driveway and the vibration was traveling down the rod to my finger like a telegraph!

Weather permitting, I am taking this baby out on the lake this weekend! I hope to have some more Miss Piggie photos!

Yall have a great weekend!

Chip
flachristopherkeene9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-05, 10:58 PM   #2
fool4bassin
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to fool4bassin
Default Re: Pitching with my new Kistler He LTA!

good luck catch the biggin
fool4bassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-05, 11:29 PM   #3
Worm_King
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Worm_King

I've heard great things about those rods Chip. Unless I win the lotto I'm going to have to stick to my All-Star rods.

Saw Joel St. Germain today on that Beat Charlie Moore show on ESPN2. I kept waiting for the Carolina Chip plug but it never happened. Kept trying to see if he was using one of your C-baits but couldn't tell.
Worm_King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-05, 10:13 AM   #4
flachristopherkeene9
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Season 2 of Charlie Moore will have Joel and Charlie teamed up in a tournament for $5000

You see some Carolina Chip action there! Season 2 starts July 05.

Chip
flachristopherkeene9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-05, 07:57 PM   #5
Worm_King
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Worm_King

I'll be watching. Don't necessarily care for Charlie Moore too much but there's just something about him that sucks you in. I guess it's the fact you never know what he's going to do next.
Worm_King is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.