Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-05, 11:30 PM   #1
bassmistress
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to bassmistress
Default Alright check this out. . .

if any one wants to answers do so if not then don't. I have recently bought a G-loomis it has not came yet. I want to have my other tackle gear ready when I get it.
It's a C-rig rod, people who have read my post might have guessed. It is a fast action rod; I read an article somewhere that one should never use briaded line with a fast action rod because one will miss alot of strikes. Have you guys found that to be true? My reel choice will be a Quatum Accurist PT. Has anyone used it. I want to know if it is really all it is made out to be or not before I go and spend one hundred dollars on it. My line choice will be power pro, with Cabelas Flourocarbon leaders.

All I want to know is if you guys think I am on the right track with this stuff or not? I respect your guys/girls is opioin. I am sure all of you have more experience than I do, and were fortunent to try out different rods, lines and lures.
That is why I am asking?

Thank You to all Who reply,

-BASSINFREAK#1-
bassmistress is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.