Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-07, 09:28 PM   #1
lizardsrule
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default Flyrod, at least you don't live in LA

If this doesn't open your eyes... nothing will!

From the L.A. Times
1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County ( L.A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for
cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants

working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.

4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on

Medi- Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

5. Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican

nationals here illegally.

6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.

7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely

illegal aliens from south of the border.

8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.

9. 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.

10. In L.A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.

(There are 10.2 million people in L.A. County ).

(All of the above are from the Los Angeles Times)
Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.

Over 70% of the United States' annual population growth

(and over 90% of California, Florida , and New York )

results from immigration.

29% of inmatesin federal prisons are illegal aliens.

We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue.

WHY CAN'T WE SEND THEM HOME [IMG]aoladp://MA16423557-0002/image002.gif[/IMG]

HOW CAN YOU HELP?

Send copies of this letter to at least two other people ... 100 would be even better.

UNITED WE STAND - GOD BLESS AMERICA

Lizards Loves America
Old 04-13-07, 12:01 PM   #2
FlyRod
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Nile Crocodiddles 'n Great Whites in the Rio Grande! Razor wire underwater! Claymore mines on this side of the river! Horse cavalry on border patrol.
Where's that %$&^@! Sam Houston when ya' need 'im?

FR
Equal Opportunity Hater.
Detesting Illegals, Terrorists, Liberals, and The Texiz WrongWhorns since 1943.
FlyRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-07, 12:27 PM   #3
Bassinkid
BassFishin.Com Active Member

&^%$in illegals. i have no problems with mexicans or mexican americans but when illigal aliens of any kind try to take advantage of our freedoms show that they have no respect for us they just want to use us and our freedoms. its a fact that almost all aliens are mexican. the problem is places like california, florida, and texas dont do anything about it. they say that it is better for there economy so they just look past it. i'm not saying its hard for mexicans in mexico and america but becoming illegal is not the right thing to do. and when they protest and say that this is thier country and they make it what it is today is terrible.

not trying to start any fights and darken the mood i just think its very wrong whats been happening on both sides of it. the mexicans doing it and we have done nothing about it and now its a big problem. its also not showing that we are strong and can stop something like this in our own country and other countries might think we cant handle going to other countries to help too. something has to be done besides standing by and watching it.
Bassinkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-07, 01:11 PM   #4
bassbooger
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Mexican Americans? What is that? You mean mexicans that live in America? If they were born here, then they are AMERICAN, not mexican american. Don't get me started on the "my ancestors are from another country so I have to say I'm that nationality too" debate. My 4 times great grandmother is full blooded cherokee indian, but you don't hear me calling myself native american. I was born in America and am proud to say that I am a FULL BLOODED AMERICAN!!! Just like the "African Americans" If they were born here, then they aren't from Africa, they are Americans, not African Americans!!!

Not coming down on anybody, just had to put my thought out there about that little statement.

Oh, and I'm not even getting started about the illegal alien problem in this country. I could go all day about it, or until I am blue in the face. There is one thing that everybody has to remember. The government does not care!! They may say they do and start putting fences up everywhere, but until they actually nuke one of those places to show that we mean business then the turds will always find a way to get over that fence.

Here, someone else take the soap box now!!!
Old 04-13-07, 02:12 PM   #5
Rebbasser
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

I have yet to meet someone that has a problem with immigration-LEGAL immigration. Most of us have ancestors who came here for a better life, and people still want to come here for that better life. More power to them, so long as they do it legally. ILLEGAL immigrants on the other hand.....
Old 04-18-07, 10:09 PM   #6
bassnman30
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Bassbooger,
Powerfull statement, man you said it all.
Old 04-19-07, 01:41 PM   #7
betursweetbass
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Send a message via Yahoo to betursweetbass

Pulls up the soap box and climbs aboard......

I say take back control of the government first, second, break up or better yet, put an end to the global corporations that have a strangle hold on the worlds ecomonies and encourage wars and the production of war materials, then clamp down on the borders. We need to repeal the illegal Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and institute the Fair Tax Law. Start sending back anyone who is in the country illlegally. Shoot in the air, shoot to wound if you must, at suspects crossing the borders if they refuse to stop, and throw them in jail, not the border guards. Give those who traffic in illegal mexicans (coyotes) life sentences in prison.

Ok, so most of our forefathers came here from foreign countries, they pushed the locals out, and then set up shop in their new stolen country. That's basically what our forefathers did back in the beginning of the USA. And although it doesn't sound fair to me, they did this for their own desires to live in peace and prosperity. It's our history and I'm not ashamed of it, that's the way it was in those days. The mexicans today, are doing the same thing without the bloodshed. You cannot, in this day and age, go around shooting the natives and expect to take over their property like we did in the past, but yet, we are doing that in Iraq at this moment. It's an invasion, like it or not. We have thousands of Americans living there, and more on the way. Yes, we are invaders, and it's not to put an end to terrorism or destroy made up weapons of mass destruction, it's all about controlling the environment we live in.

I am not for open borders, and I would like to see our government get serious about stemming the tide of illegals, but we are not going to see this happening anytime soon.
Our current leader, the not so honorable George Bush is too busy with his game of global domination. Mr. Bush, and those who dictate to him, the policies that they wish to be implemented are only concerned with controlling the worlds most important (in thier minds) resource....Oil.

I cannot blame the mexicans for wanting a better life due to the fact that they live in a country ruled by idiots and tyranicals, and I don't blame them for trying to find that better life here in America, but I do blame our government and big oil for the reason why it is so easy to get into America these days. I blame our government for even thinking about things like GuestWorker programs and the North American Union, NAFTA Super Highway, that's all part of the plan of the rich bankers and the so called Elites and neo cons.
OH by the way, my definition of NEO CONS is NOT SO conservative individuals or ultra liberal. All this BS is just part of their plan to take over the world and they will if we don't stop them. Let's get informed, let's get organized and let's get busy correcting over 100 years of complacency and fix this great country of ours we worked so hard to steal in the first place.

BET
betursweetbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-07, 09:28 AM   #8
bassintxlady
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Send a message via Yahoo to bassintxlady

indeed...bet .....indeed......here here.....i second that emotion....

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.