Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-09, 11:49 AM   #1
hookset on 3
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Bass Stalker Jigs

On the Unclejosh website they have the Stalker jigs on sale for $2.00. I've used them and the are a well made lure they sticks alot of bass. Check out their new Rattlin' Grass jig. It slides thru weeds real nice.
hookset on 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-09, 10:00 PM   #2
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

give me a link? thanks pal.
Old 03-06-09, 10:04 PM   #3
Bassboss

this what ya, looking for bama!
Old 03-06-09, 10:05 PM   #4
bamabassman

thanks bassboss. not as good as c-rigs though. but i may have to try em, hehehe. monkey is on my back again.
Old 03-06-09, 10:05 PM   #5
Bassboss

And to be more specific, these are the jigs he's talking about!
Old 03-07-09, 01:40 AM   #6
hookset on 3

Bassboss, thanks for the help on the URL. talk to ya soon[URL="http://www.unclejosh.com"]
Old 03-07-09, 01:51 AM   #7
hookset on 3

Hello Bama, yeah for two bucks,you can't beat that deal. I'm noticing alot of lures companies really pushing direct sales to the end user.Times are tough.
See ya.
Old 03-07-09, 07:23 AM   #8
pig n jig
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamabassman View Post
not as good as c-rigs though.
Says who ?

Its a matter of opinion, not that it really matters.

I have caught alot of fish with a bass stalker jig, $2.00 a jig is the icing on the cake.
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-09, 08:08 AM   #9
Bassboss

Quote:
thanks bassboss. not as good as c-rigs though. but i may have to try em, hehehe. monkey is on my back again.
hehe, I know what you mean, I'm gonna go cash a 30.00 check, theirs no telling what will happen!
Old 03-07-09, 08:10 AM   #10
Bassboss

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookset on 3 View Post
Bassboss, thanks for the help on the URL. talk to ya soon[url="http://www.unclejosh.com"]
No prob, I just thought that since I was gonna check it out, I might as well post it up.
Old 03-07-09, 10:07 PM   #11
bamabassman

piggie, i was refferring to the FIRST pics bassboss posted for me. just my opion pal. i DO like the GRASS JIG THOUGH. i really do. it looks like it can punch through the mats here without a problem. and i do like the price.
Old 03-08-09, 02:36 AM   #12
hookset on 3

Well, uncle josh is $30 richer today. a bunch of rattlin grass jigs and pork frogs comin' my way.
Old 03-08-09, 05:53 AM   #13
pig n jig
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Quote:
piggie, i was refferring to the FIRST pics bassboss posted for me. just my opion pal. i DO like the GRASS JIG THOUGH. i really do. it looks like it can punch through the mats here without a problem. and i do like the price.
The times, they are a changing.Actually hoss I was referring to the original jig.Can't remember who was promoting them on here,He was a guide .Anyways they weren't what I thought a jig should look like and after a long ongoing debate,I ordered some to see what I was missing.The truth be known,they weren't any better than the thousand other jig brands being made.A jig catches fish ,no matter how ugly or good the thing looks and I have witnessed many a bass caught by the ugly jig.

The last thing I want to do is start another war on jigs.You weren't here when Sterling was.He made an incredibly detailed jig.Second to none in detail and paint scheme,the jig really was a work of art and the price was fair.

Being an abnoxious idiot I can come off as every once in a while made a comment about his choice of hook component in this jig.This stupid statement apparently drove through until he quit making them or at least quit selling them.I wish I could have retracted my stupid statement because his jigs were really of extraordinary quality that I have not seen since.His trailers worked extremely well also. Since then,I am learning to curve my big fat mouth and keep my opinions to myself.I would love to see Sterling bring the peoples choice jigs back.I would buy them no questions asked.I hope my story was worth posting, when people put their heart and soul into something and then have it verbally tainted by a random jerk, feelings get hurt,especially when the jerk realizes later in life that it really was something special to the work put into the jig. Ivan
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-09, 09:43 AM   #14
bamabassman

that's ok, pnj. i wasn't offended at all pal. i understand what you were saying as well. it is jus in my opion, i like c-rigs a little better. and i really like the grass jig a whole lot. i like the head design, looks like it can punch through the thickest mats of grass i have here. take it easy on yerself pal. we all say some crazy stuff this time of the year, we have noticed it gets crazier as fishing gets closer for us. i am looking outside and the temps are real nice, overcast skies........but the dam wind is blowing around 20 mph, with gusts over 30 mph. makes us fishermen and women a little aggrivated and short tempered. makes us say things we really don't mean, or have little knowledge of. i should not have said what i did in my first post either. cause i am by NO means an expert on what a jig should look like. i am trying to learn the bait for now. so i am sorry for my reaction as well.

we be cool brotha pig, we cool.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.