Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-09, 10:11 AM   #1
Joel
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Your one radio show

Kevin, It's been quite a while since you did your one radio show, April 5th to be exact. I, along with many members posted some very positive comments about it, and asked if you were planning on continuing with them. You never commented either way, and eventually closed that thread without any hint of your intentions.

Since it's June now, I can only assume that you've moved on to other ventures like your new professional photography service.

Is there any chance that you would reconsider and start to do them on a monthly basis ?
Old 06-05-09, 10:22 AM   #2
Bassboss
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Ya, another radio thing would be great! I LOVED the last one!
Old 06-05-09, 10:33 AM   #3
Joel
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

I don't want my comments or intentions to seem negative, but it's my feeling being here since last fall, is that Kevin has taken on so many ventures here, that he just doesn't have the time to continue with most of them on a consistent basis.

This is not a knock on Kevin. But he, like all of us has just so much free/non-work time to donate to ventures like this. And to the best of my limited knowledge, Kevin does nearly all of this by himself. As an example of another positive venture was his First Ever "Kevin's Awesomeness Award", that has only featured Cabelas Guidewear gear to date.

My point is that we get a taste of another great idea, only to have it put on the back burner for another venture.

Yes, I realize that I'm rambling on, but I really enjoyed his one and only radio show, and I'm trying to get him to do more on a consistant basis rather then one of this and then one of that concept.
Old 06-05-09, 09:26 PM   #4
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

well joel....... kevin IS very busy,lol. i know that he TRIES to go fishing as much as we do. hahaha. that being said, i too, would like for him to do another radio thing. it was great. but i ain't gonna push him to do it. like you said he only has so much time like us and he DOES do this ALL by hisself. maybe he'll do a few more. hope so. poor fella, has so much to do for us it ain't fair huh?

kevin, this just goes to show you how much we all enjoy your work for us.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.