Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-12, 09:37 AM   #1
EthanMurry07
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via MSN to EthanMurry07 Send a message via Yahoo to EthanMurry07
Question Coming within three to five years some new device?!!

Bright-color but low-power digital billboards visible both night and day?!!!!

Currently, the digital billboards commonly seen are based on LEDs (liquid crystal displays), which consume high levels of electric power and still lose color when in direct sunlight. Heikenfeld explained, “We have the technology that would allow these digital billboards to operate by simply reflecting ambient light, just like conventional printed billboards do. That means low power usage and good visibility for the displays even in bright sunlight. However, the color doesn’t really sizzle yet, and many advertisers using billboards will not tolerate a washed-out color.”
EthanMurry07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-12, 10:26 AM   #2
MississippiBoy
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Thanks for the info. Now go get a real job.
Old 05-02-12, 11:42 AM   #3
lilmule

Possibly hes an inventor of such,and trying to sway public opinion or bring the invention to light so to speak.
Sometimes however it just doesnt pay,my own DBBB most wont throw it as intended as goes against the grain to use a buzzbait underwater,yet it works,cost of a temp patent is around 1500,with a permanent one(20 years) at over 10k.
It is after all the use and sales of any product that makes or breaks it,I personally like low ambient light,somewhat depending upon how much it costs to be greener.
As odd as it may seem most likly has a day job,but dreaming of a better life,thru this,using his day money to promote it,yet here price was cheap.A little to skimpy on details but still bringing it the invention to your attention.
Mass production is the key henry ford sold cars for 400 bucks,without that 4000 wouldnt have gotten one prior and not near as good.
The world however does not want 96 dollar light bulbs,ge is finding that out,and legislation will place you in the dark at some time or point as already implemented.

Last edited by lilmule; 05-02-12 at 11:55 AM.
lilmule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-12, 12:09 PM   #4
WTL
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Coming soon; Flying cars that drive themselves!!!! Just send me $100k in seed money and I will make it happen!!!
Old 05-02-12, 01:44 PM   #5
woody

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTL View Post
Coming soon; Flying cars that drive themselves!!!! Just send me $100k in seed money and I will make it happen!!!
I'm still waiting on the colony of waterdogs. I either want my waterdogs or my money back!

-Mark
woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-12, 03:02 PM   #6
bamabassman

well i am still stuck in MANILLA!!! SEND ME YOUR LIFE SAVINGS!!! BWAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Old 05-02-12, 03:42 PM   #7
lilmule

WTL you can send your money to Moller International,it is a legit american company that is making sky cars,one version travels low other one a plane requires no pilots lic,punch in destination and it goes there lands on its own,wee bit over 100 mil so far in R and D need a few more bucks.Uses the OMC wankel engine as it bought the patent.Where do you think the government stole the idea of thrust vectoring at for the f22.And the stealth fighter bomber came from the Horten brothers,including the top secret skin,just buried till they understood it for 50 years or so.
Bama you got 100 sentabo on the way.

Last edited by lilmule; 05-02-12 at 03:51 PM.
Old 05-02-12, 03:49 PM   #8
WTL

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody View Post
I'm still waiting on the colony of waterdogs. I either want my waterdogs or my money back!

-Mark
We appreciate your business. The waterdogs will be arriving in 6-10 business days.
Old 05-02-12, 03:59 PM   #9
lilmule

You could always catch your own,mouth of many creeks going into the ohio river now are chock full of them.
Meanwhile we all have to look at fliers for missing

You could have ordered them from http://www.livewaterdogs.com/ and we all would have a better nights sleep.
Old 05-02-12, 04:11 PM   #10
kennethdaysale

Maybe he posted here because he has also developed the technology to make all FFinder screens very visible?

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.