Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-06, 10:05 PM   #1
freebirdz
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Big Bass Site?

Does anyone know of any websites out there that are strictly dedicated to catching big bass? I mean I know that everyone wants to catch a big bass but I'm referring to a site that only discuss's big bass catching tactics specifically. I tried WorldRecordBass.com but the site seemed a little dated and not enough about catching big bass.

I realize that a big bass could be caught on a rooster tail, but you sure do up your odds when you have the right gear, big bait, right time of day, week, year, lake, using the right presentation, in the right depth of water, and so on.

I would like to see a site where you can not only learn everything you ever wanted to know about increasing your odds for catching big bass, but also a place where you can buy all of your gear, baits, books, and everything else related to big bass fishing.

To me there are 3 types of bass fisherman. The first being someone who just wants to catch alot of bass, no matter how big (usually beginners IMO). The second being a tournament bass fisherman who not only wants to catch a lot of fish, but wants them to be bigger fish too. To him, 5 average bass will usually make him happy. The third is way different from the other two. He will be happy if he only gets one bite all day as long as it's a hawg. He knows that he may only get one bite all day-maybe none. But he is just as excited as the other two bass fisherman when he gets on the water. He could care less about how many little bass he catches or doesn't catch, although he still enjoys catching them when he does. He could care less about winning any money in a tournament. He knows that what he's fishing for could make him rich overnight-although the chances are better than slim for most of these guys.

The third type of bass fisherman is what I'm turning into and I crave the information I need to fill my role. I don't want to spend time going from forum to forum or site to site to get my questions answered. I want one central hub for everything big bass.

If there isn't a site like this, am I the only one who would like to see one? I get tired of going to all the different forums and sites and trying to put together bits and pieces of information on how to catch big bass, what to catch them with, when to catch them, yada, yada, yada.....I've fished all of my life for bass and don't get me wrong, I still like catching a little bass over catching no bass, but the reason I'm out there fishing is to catch a lunker!

Am I just being impatient or do you guys feel the same way?

Freebirdz
freebirdz is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.