Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-06, 01:22 PM   #1
zooker
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default crankbaits...

powerbass got me to thinkin -a very dangerous thing- what color and kinds of cranks do i use.. well to say a picture is worth a thousand words.
lets take a crankbait box

this one will do. i just went thru it last week. -thats why it is a tad shy on baits- ok so i am not a neat freak.. but what you see is my "working" box of cranks for the area lakes. -yadkin chain-

top row left to right
norman flat lil n's, dt6 -hot mustard and a bagleys live brim,my assortment of #5 jointed shad raps- 5 differant colors-, and1/4oz lipless baits-which lizard hates to see.

second row left to right
1/2oz lil george's,#5 shadraps -5 colors- #5-7 shallow shad raps -2 colors-, a blue and chartuses frenzy and a bomber in fire tiger.

3 row down left to right.
a dt6,a dt7,a norman deep n, next box2 dt10's and 2 dt7's..

bottom row
dt6, a norman fat boy,three dt6's, and finally two dt4's..

this is only 1 of 3 boxes of cranks i have in my boat. this box i use the most and have several extra's of most of them.. do not be fooled these baits are the ones that work the best for me so i use them alot.. nothing fancy just straight up $5 crankbaits.. several of which carry the battle wounds of many fish.. there is 5 cranks missing from this box a mountain dew norman lil n,a 1/4oz carolina chip lipless,a norman blue back deep lil n,and 2 bandits 100's in tenn shad..i got to stock up on the bandits..
there really is only 4 colors in this box..shad,blue/chartuse,firetiger,black/silver. imo that about covers all you will need for colors.. i do have a few strange colors like gold,hot mustard,green craw,ect..just for grins and giggles..

zooker

Last edited by zooker; 09-23-06 at 01:51 PM.
zooker is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.