Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-07, 10:55 PM   #1
WIUbassin
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Zara Spooks, Reel Storage, and Jigs...

I have 3 questions that involve the title.
1. Which color zara spook do you guys have most luck with? I picked up an original today in white with red head. Figured I'd see what your favorites are.
2. I bought a cover for my baitcaster so the finish won't be damaged the problem is there is no hole for the line to fit through when you slip the cover over it. So my question is, what do you guys attach to the end of your line when you reel it up against the eye hole for storage? I used a split shot but I think I can find something possibly less damaging to the eye hole.
3. Finally I bought a couple of jigs today 1 football, 1swimming, and 1flipping. Where do you guys stick these in your tackle boxes? I don't really want to lay them on their sides because it might screw up the plastic skirts... Maybe I'm just over zealous about my lures to I dunno.

Lets hear it.
WIUbassin is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.