Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-07, 08:34 PM   #1
THE DL
BassFishin.Com Member

Default MY New Technique!

Well after finding a Coleman 10 foot freshwater boat in the trash today was only the beginning. I went out to a local pond this late afternoon with no luck after 30 min. I than packed up and went over to a lake in my township. I fished a weightless senko with a red 2/0 hook and hooked one within the first 5 minutes. It ran into the lily pads believe it or not lol, i took my shoes off reached my hand all the way in to the water up to my shoulder and ripped the pad out, with only a hook at the bottom, the fish escaped. I was not liking how things were going right about now.
Well than I tied on a jighead with a black grub, yup the plain jane black grub.
This is where i learned my new technique. I was fishing the lakes beach, The lakes swimming area is roped off between the deep and shallow end. I cast out into the deep end, let the bait sink slowly, reel in really fast to get over the divider rope and let it sink again. and on that drop BAM! I kid you not my next 3 casts i catch 3 bass. Nothing large at all, the biggest being 13 oz. But boy was i happy. I didn't care about losing the bass earlier because i was sooo happy. It was great. I Also i come home and see the boat sitting in my side yard, man what a great early september day.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.