Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Bass Boats, Trailers & Setups
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-08, 02:34 PM   #1
fishinrookie
BassFishin.Com Member

Default outboard motor's

I Just Got My Boat To My New House And Out Of The Apartment Were I Was Staying Were I Could Not Work On It.but Now I Want To Fire Up The Outboard. Its Bin Setting For About 2 Years And I Want To Make Sure It Still Performs Good Its A 24 Hp Evinrude Sporster Electric Its Pretty Old But My Dad Rebuild It Sorry To Say He Past Away Before He Could Take It Out. I Know I Need To Put It In A Barrel Of Water But How Deep Should It Be And Is To Deep Bad For It. Should It Go Just Over The Prop Or Deeper And Wear Does The Water Come Out Once I Do Fire It Up Sorry So Long Hope You Guys Can Help Me Its Ready To Take Out On The Lake But I Want To Be Sure Before I Go

Thanks Again
fishinrookie is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.