Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Bass Boats, Trailers & Setups
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-08, 09:04 PM   #1
Rlbol
BassFishin.Com Member

Default First boat purchase HELP

First off I would like to say hello to everyone. I have been lurking and reading on here for a while and now have lots of questions! I am looking for an older project boat. Something that I can take my son out fishing in as well as take my wife and kids out and put around in. My kids are both still young so size should be much of a problem. So I would like some suggestions on what brand and model to look for. I would like to find a good boat that will fill my needs and hopefully will not be to expensive to buy. I am pretty mechanically inclined and enjoy working on things, so maybe my son and I can redo it together. So what should i look for? I have spent a lot of time on craigslist and have a lot of different bass book listed around me. also I am by Lake Okeechobee in florida so there are lots of boats around!
tanks
Rlbol is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.