Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-08, 08:41 PM   #1
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default good news or bad news?

well i have been waiting till it is resolved, but can no longer wait. TVA which controls lake gunterville, has decided NOT to spray the lake (private boathouses, piers and so forth) anymore. says it cost over $800,00.00 per year and they can no longer afford it. now this is also after they gave out almost that much in bonuses. mixed feelings here as to what it will do to the lake. i feel that there will be folks putting just about everything in to control the grass, some good for the enviroment, and some real bad. what do ya'll think? i think TVA should keep control of the spraying by the way. at least that way we know what is going in right?
bamabassman is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.