Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-09, 11:24 AM   #1
Lilmoosecountry
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Moose Country Fishing tackle!!!!

That's right i talked about. Then ended up saying that i was'nt going to do it. One reason was time & money. Which neither i have right this minute. Yes i have money to take care of a family. But not starting up my businiess. But I have a love a passion for big fish. Frankily most tackle made is not the quality that is once was. But the prices on baits are sure going up even though it's not as good as it once was. Well i'm doing it little by little. I just can't stand what i see out there in the market place. Guess what i still have no money, No camera, No website. But some how i'm going to make it work. But i do have my God. With him he can make it happen. Maybe it start's off by a word of mouth thing. All my stuff will be custom & not cheapest in the market place. But i promise as i develop my products you will get your money worth that you spent. I will make sure the quality & construction is at it's best. First product is Jigs, spinners, lead spoons. Then will come crankbaits & swimbaits. All will be made in small quanities at a time. All products will be made by me. I will also offer custom lures at customer request. This thread is not about selling anything. I Just want you to be the first to know. I promise you guy's one thing it will be the best product that you ever used. So this week end i started with what i have the most Jigs. So i tied 2 dozen 3/8 oz jigs in diffrent style heads. All 2 dozen are a pattern that i call the Show ME Shad. I offer it as a jig now & as what i call the micro spinner. This is a pattern will catch bass any where in the US. The next will be a a stand up jig that i call the Show ME Dad. A jig made to mimic a Crawdad. Well i have allot of work a head of me so mostly what i'm making now is just for stocking up my product line. Hope to see yeah on water somewhere soon using my baits.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.