Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bragging Board & Monkey Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-15-09, 11:44 AM   #1
BoyoBoyle
BassFishin.Com Member

Default New Here! With PB pics!

New to these forums! Have been reading on here for a couple months now, but finally decided to join.... once i got some pics! haha

Hey, Im 20 years old and have been fishing on and off for a lot of my life. But this last couple years i've finally gotten serious about it. I mostly fish for bass. I live in Northwestern Pennsylvania and most the of the places I fish at are mainly Bass/Bluegill/Crappy/Catfish and maybe a musky type of lakes. So that makes Bass my main goal when fishing. I use a somewhat older eagle claw rod I got a long time ago and it works real nice, with a reel a friend gave to me.

Heres some pics from the past week. Oh, and the next thing i need to buy is a scale! haha I wanna do this right and not use a measuring tape. Both of these fish were caught at a small lake in my neighbors woods. Luckily, this lake is filled with good sized bass and we're the only ones who fish it! Everytime we go, at least one person pulls out a fish over 15"

The first one I caught was with a Powerbait 7" Midnight Fire worm, texas rigged but with a swivel attached. No weight. It measured 18"

Click image for larger version

Name:	MMS_Resized_Pix(3).jpg
Views:	308
Size:	234.9 KB
ID:	3878

The next one was caught with a Powerbait 10" Watermelon Candy worm Texas rigged with no weight or swivel. The picture could have been a little better, but this one was a bit fatter than the first. This one had a bit of a belly on it. I dont think it would have topped 5 LB. but it probably hit 4 1/2 easily. Its my newest PB.

Click image for larger version

Name:	MMS_Resized_Pix(4).jpg
Views:	319
Size:	151.8 KB
ID:	3879

Hope you like the pics! Comment please!

Oh.... took the pics with my phone! Pretty nice huh?
BoyoBoyle is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.