Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Casual Fishing Discussions & Novice Questions
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-09, 10:55 PM   #1
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default 2010 3rd (or 4th or 5th,lol) annual get together

ok, i have been informed by several folks that they would rather have the next get together at DALE HOLLOW in tenn. now IF there are ANY of you that does NOT want it there, say it now and untill the month of feb. and the hosts (if it IS at dale hollow are gonna be WOODY,BCKLASH AND BASSINBANDIT (yes lash and bandit, ya'll got DRAFTED,LOL). at least at kentucky you said you wanted to host one, so here's your chance. i'll leave it up to these guys to figure the exact dates and so forth and so on on rooms and campsites. so start the talking and whatever guys and gals. mark your calenders and save some vacation time. now lisa and i will continue to have the saturday night fish fry with the continued help of bigbassin144 (if you wish to help us again buddy) and kingfisher.and it will be at either our place or whereever it is needed.

let the talking begin. we got all winter to do this, lets get it started here ok?

ok, yea i am planning now too. haven't fished but twice all summer and i am getting cabin fever by the BOAT LOAD ALREADY. gotta have something to think about till spring.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.