Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-09, 01:56 AM   #1
WallStreetAmigo
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Looking for ideas on rain gear

Hey Guys,

First of all, Happy Holidays to everyone! I haven`t been on this forum for awhile but thought I would check in and say hi to my old friends and some new ones too.

Okay, I also need some advice from you guys..........

I want to buy some quality rain gear but am unsure what I should get. I`ll give you an idea of when and how I intend to use it and then will sit back and wait for any help you can give me.

I fish from a small boat mostly and also from shore occasionally. I would like gear I can use from early spring to late fall. I don`t mind layering underneath if necessary. The most important thing for me is staying dry. Fishing from a small boat and shore means kneeling in puddles and sitting on soaked seats or the ground is a way of life for me......I need my gear to hold up to these conditions.

I would prefer bibs to regular pants for the upper body coverage when bending over (happens a lot in a small boats...). I`m 6`4, so tall sizes work better for me. I DONT want to boil in them if I wear them during summer rainstorms (which happen a lot up here).

I have done a lot of research but the options are endless and confusing......any help is appreciated.
WallStreetAmigo is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.