Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-10, 05:11 AM   #1
BassFeverJohn
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Crankbait ID

Hey guys,

This is my first post here. My reason for posting is this little crankbait. I have no idea who made it, or where I could get another one like it. There are no markings on it, and while it is similar to some I have seen from japan, it remains a mystery. In fact all I do know about it is that is catches bass like crazy. They can't stand the thing!

I did not buy it. It was actually a snag at the river when I was fishing for redfish. I pulled it up along with a mass of rotting braid and mono line. I almost tossed it in the trash, but decided to just throw it in my box. I had to replace the hooks, as the ones on it were rusted and had no points. It was pretty ugly actually, all dirty and crusted. It just sorta sat in my box for over a year until last week when I finally cleaned it up and put the hooks I took off of a Daiwa Peanut II on it. The original hooks were smaller, and brass. The original ones were the standard Rapala Minnow size.

Any help to find the brand, or an ID would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited by BassFeverJohn; 05-19-10 at 08:34 AM.
BassFeverJohn is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.