Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Casual Fishing Discussions & Novice Questions
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-10, 01:20 PM   #1
Vegasspider
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Back for now

Well I am back for now. Been enjoying taking my dad out and showing him a thing or two about catching fish. <Sarcastic

He have been killing the snook all around Tampa but heading back to Vegas this week to get back on the Bass. I gotta be honest I miss my TOW for the bass hunt and whole going pro thing - but sometimes if you take a step back or two you might learn a few things. The snook are a blast and most like bass fishing in salt water. (If you like saltwater) We did a little night fishing for some big reds which was fun.

I did sell the Ranger but keeping the Nitro Z9 I bought from the kid and thinking of adding the Phoenix for the Tampa house. (Freshwater) We have a Skeeter center council for the salt water that has been a total treat to fish out of. I could make that boat work on Lake Mead and the big water. The weather in Tampa has been crap so we have been sticking to the inshore stuff. Me and my dad get out at least two times a week and that’s about all he can take. My brother is going to stay with him for the next two months while I am back in Vegas.

Anyhow looking to getting back to the Bass and all the quality tips I get here.
Vegasspider is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.