Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Casual Fishing Discussions & Novice Questions
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-11, 05:12 PM   #1
bassboogieman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default WHEELER - final cabins, PLEASE READ!

I'm finalizing the cabin arrangements, so please note - I need ONE individual in the 2 BR cabin to IM me and take responsibility for changing the reservation DATES and transfer the reservation into your name. Your cabin mates will be responable to you for their share of the cabin rental.

I will send the cabin confirmation to the responsible individual who must call the Park @ 256-247-5461 and transfer the reservation into thier name. After April 15th I will call the Park to verify the confirmations have been changed and insure MY name is off the reservations for cabins other than the 3 BR for which I am the responsible person.

CABIN #1 (1 BR) 5/18 to 5/21 (4 nights) - John Seaver (2 people).
John, this is your ORIGINAL RESERVATION, you do not have to do anything else. I will be sending the cabin confirmation to you.

CABIN #2 (1 BR) 5/19 to 5/21 (3 nights) - Mrs. Dickerson (2 people).
Mrs. Dickerson will need to call the Park as described above - this cabin was originally booked for the entire week. Change the dates to what is needed and reserve under their own name. I will also need a mailing address to send the confirmation letter.

Cabin #3 (1 BR) 5/18 to 5/21 (4 nights) - Anthony (Bigbass144) (3 people).
Anthony, his father and Daniel (3 days). Anthony, you will need to call the Park and change the reservation which was ORIGINALLY made by Bryce (NFE) for the entire week. Be sure to change the name and dates on this reservation. I will need your mailing address to send the conformation letter in order for you to do that.

Cabin #4 (3 BR) 5/15 to 5/21 (7 nights) - Bruce (5 people).
This one is easy, it's mine (at least I'm holding the reservation). Cabin mates: Doc, Bryce, NFE's brother, and Keith will be joining for a few days. My cabin mates do not have to do anything else other than be responsible for their portion of the cabin rental (I prefer cash for your share of the cabin, please). BRYCE, I will confirm your original reservation for the 1 BR cabin, now assigned to ANTHONY, has been corrected when I call to confirm mine. I'll let you know the outcome.

Cabin #5 (2 BR) 5/18 to 5/21 (4 nights) - THIS ONE NEEDS CONFIRMED.
As of now, this 3 bed unit is slated for Billy (WTL), his father and Donald (nobass). for 4 nights. Billy - contact me ASAP to confirm YOUR plans and provide your address as I'd like you to take this reservation for your group. HOPEFULLY your dad is still planning on joining you.
If your dad is not comming I can move Daniel into this cabin as it has 3 beds, and leave Anthony and his father as originally requested with a cabin for two.

That's it guys. I've gone back over all my PM's and I think I have everyone in a cabin that has indicated they will be attending Wheeler and need overnight accomadations. I've done the matchups as best I could getting those with common dates in a cabin together.

I know I don't have to say this but I'm going to do it anyway. Everyone that indicated they will be comming - other than those holding the cabin reservation - you are on your honor as to showing up and paying your share of the cabin rental to the reservation holder. I do not have any doubts regarding my cabin reservation, if you are a cabin reservation holder and have concerns - you should discuss that with your individual cabin mates and resolve any issues prior to the event.

IF I HAVE MISSED ANYONE, PLEASE BRING IT TO MY ATTNETION A.S.A.P. SO I CAN CORRECT IT. Otherwise this is the final accomadation arrangements. ANYONE wishing to attend Wheeler after I mail out the confirmation letters April 1st (or earlier) THEY WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING THEIR OWN CABIN ARRANGEMENTS.

THANK YOU, ALL.

Last edited by bassboogieman; 03-28-11 at 08:54 PM.
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.