Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-11, 09:55 PM   #1
little z
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via MSN to little z
Default Zooker mom's first fishing rod & reel

Well, it has finally HAPPENED. Mom bought her first rod and reel in her life today. Well guys, I think the Alabama trip ribbed off on her. She bought a Shimano Zuraca spin combo. The reel came with it. She is holding out on me about the make and modle of the reel but will find out when she lets me look at it. She has 10 lb test,two bobbers,pack of gold aberdeen size 6# hocks, and a pack of slit shot 3#. She is using Zooker's tackle box with a little extra things in it...some of you know what I am talking about. I think she has a good start to her tackle box. I feel she is going to get bit HARD by the bait monkey. She said she had to much fun buying the equipment so I think the heat is on. I will flip out if she lands a fish over 12bls. I am proud of her. She did this all by herself. I will keep you all posted her first outing.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.