Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bragging Board & Monkey Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-11, 05:08 PM   #1
Bubba_Bruiser
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Bubba_Bruiser
Cool A good wife

We have a Christmas tradition in my family that goes back as far as I can remember. On Christmas Eve, we say "Christmas Eve Gift" (How original) to other family members. You have to be very clever and it has to be done by voice. We don't allow texts at midnight or the cheap shots hahaha. Must be creative now. But I got my Flea this morning after Tanner and I came in from hunting. It's not really about the gift, but just having the bragging rights of getting the other family members. But anyways, Flea kept asking me if I wanted a gift and I told her it didn't matter. I just liked having the bragging rights hahahahaha. She finally told me, I want to give you something (Get your mind out of the gutter Bama). She walked in with a package and she said she saw my eyes sparkle like I immediately knew what it was. She had bought me a new pair of Oakley Pit Bulls w/black iridium polarized glasses.

Now let me go back a step. I am plum ashamed and never mentioned it to other 1 or 2 people, but my glasses (Oakley Pit Bulls w/Blue fishing specific lens) turned up missing a couple of months ago and I was heart broke. And I left a pair (Monster Dog w/ Blue fishing specific lens) at church a few months before that and some one sucked them up for offering I guess. I resorted back to some old Costas that I have and do not like too much, but they were free as a safety award. It was the second pair I had in a year. I get them at half off, but it is still no reason to be irresponsible and leave them like I did the first pair. I thought I had left them at a restaurant. Well as I thanked, hug and kiss her, she says she has another present too. She passed me my other glasses I thought I had left. She said Tanner found them under the bench seat in her truck, but she had already ordered and received the new ones. She said well, at least you have a contingency now. I was a happy Bubba to say the least. I have a keeper for sure. I love my Flea.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.