Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Casual Fishing Discussions & Novice Questions
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-12, 05:53 AM   #1
joedog
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Dale Hollow Premonition

John and his buddies from BassFishing.com were hanging out and planning an upcoming fishing trip to Dale Hollow. Unfortunately, he had to tell them that he couldn't go this time because his wife wouldn't let him. After a lot of teasing and name calling, John headed home frustrated.

The following week when John's buddies arrived at the lake to set up camp, they were shocked to see John. He was already sitting at the campground with a cold beer, swag rolled out, fishing rod in hand, and a camp fire glowing.

"How did you talk your missus into letting you go John?"

"I didn't have to," John replied.
Yesterday, when I left work , I went home and slumped down in my chair with a beer to drown my sorrows because I couldn't go fishing. Then Lisa snuck up behind me and covered my eyes and said, 'Surprise'."

"When I peeled her hands back, she was standing there in a beautiful see through negligee and she said, ' Carry me into the bedroom, tie me to the bed and you can do whatever you want'.....

So, Here I am!"

John my apologies if this is inappropiate, especially to Lisa.
I hope Ginger and Lisa are maintaining, I know this is a very hard time for you all. My prayers are still with you all.
Again if you or Lisa find this offensive I'll be more than happy to delete!

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.