Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-13, 06:31 PM   #1
MO_CPA
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default If I broke a rule...

If I broke a rule...I AM SORRY. Please, don't feel obligated, pressured, or otherwise coerced ( ) into helping if you don't want to.

With that said, this year I am participating in Relay for Life in Taney County Missouri (where I work). I am fundraising in honor of my mother who fought and WON against breast cancer in 2010/2011 and for the other friends and family members that I know personally who have lost their brave fight.

With that said, I would appreciate any contributions or assistance that you might be able to to help with. If interested, please use the link below (it is directly to American Cancer Society). Also, please take the opportunity to share a few words about a friend or family member that you know that has had cancer.

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?fr_id=52297&pg=personal&px=31857748

I told you about my mother...she is still here with us and doing very well. Don't think that just because somebody "beat cancer" that it didn't take part of them in the process. The intense chemotherapy my mother had to undergo has robbed her of her ability to process information quickly and remember things well, her stamina still hasn't (and won't) come back and she lives in FEAR until the next six month appointment to be told if the cancer has returned. CANCER is truly deadly...but quite often the toll on those that survive is just as bad.

John "MO"

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.