Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-13, 06:09 PM   #1
3dkicker
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Stir the pot.....

I was watching a show called Chili Paradise on Food Network and didn't recall if this has been discussed or not.......beans???? Do you put beans in your chili or not? Why or why not? What about cinnamon? Or is that only an Ohio thing? And what's up with that 5 way chili thing?? And finally how hot does your chili have to be? If you can't stand the heat......

I do put beans in my chili most of the time. I guess cuz that's how my parents made it. Sometimes I don't put in any or I put in some black beans vs the common kidney bean. I've tried cinnamon but not a big fan. We've got a place called Hard Times that serves 5 Way but I'm not a fan of runny noodles with my chili. I like heat and add black, red, cayanne, and a mix of chili's but don't go for hab or ghost pepper type heat. Mine's hot enough that I break a sweat without burning my mouth.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.