Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-06, 09:37 PM   #1
lizardsrule
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default Northern Bassfisherman vs Southern Bassfisherman

Well, since I have caught a few nice fish here in FL, I've been thinking more and more about the differences of fishing from South to the North. I must say there are more fish, and bigger fish down south, so it is easier for most folks to catch them IMO. Now I would like to here some of your opnions. I beleive that if you have a top notch Bass Fisherman that has spent most of his fishing, in the northern waters, he is actually a better skilled fisherman because of how hard he really has to work. I think many of the southern boys, do know where to go to catch fish in the south, but if they had to fish the northern waters all the time he would struggle more than a guy going south from the north would. I have fished with some good and bad fisherman in some tourneys up north, and for the most part I believe the upper tier of northern fisherman would 7 out of 10 times win out over a southern boy. This is not designed to demean any great fisherman from the south, but I was figuring that some of the guys I fished with, if they can consistantly catch bass in some of the rivers, and lakes, resevoirs up north, they would probably be in the upper, upper tier down south. Just looking for some other views. I could be way off with this

Lizards

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.