Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-06, 11:08 AM   #1
zooker
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default high rock lake 8-5-06

water temp at 3:30am was 87.5 degrees.. water was clear wind was blowing but good from the east at 25-30 gusting around 40+ air temp was 78 it was "perfect".. i ran to a little known chunk of struture the wind was blowing straight into it..caught 1 bass on a lipless bait 4 more on a c-rig and 1 on a pnj all before day light. 2 were short. i took pictures of most of the fish just they did not turn out none to good.-kinda p.o. that the pictures of the big fish did not turn out well-he went 7.1 pounds - this is the only decent picture i have of any of the fish. please note that is the correct time as you can see why i have diffaculty getting decent pictures..

got to talking with a guy-local pro- about 5:30 ish.. i was on his spot-aww poor thing - i was ready to leave any way and ran to a quiet non wind blown point. where i caught 1 dink on a horny toad 1 even shorter on a pop-r. and 3 more on the c-rig.. as dawn apporached and i could see i ran to crane creek fished a rock pile caughting 2 more -1 short- about 9 am i went to see if my favorite pair of bo..-err red head-was home from collage.. yes they were ... i had to pry the tounge off the deck but finally made it into second creek around 10am.. both batteries were no there last legs fighting the consant wind.. i headed home about 10:30am

zooker

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.